My husband and I are going to NYC for the first time May 17-19. I would love some opinions on our itinerary. We are very excited to go, and leaving our 10 month old with grandma for the weekend
Arrive LGA 10:15 AM
Take bus and subway to hotel (Distrikt Hotel in west Midtown)
Lunch at 2 bros pizza
Take semi tour Circle Line cruise at 1:30 (or 3 if running late) for 1.5 hours
Check into hotel and get ready
Dinner (any recommendations?)
Avenue Q at New World Theatre
Option 1- subway to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
Option 2- subway to Chealsea market and walk the Highline back
*would love to do both, if we get up early enough!
Get lunch to bring to hotel
Subway to Yankee Stadium for game at 1:05 PM
Pizza or burger for supper
Top of the Rock just before sunset
Rooftop bar if energy
Shopping in morning, would love to buy painting as wel as get some funky souvenirs (any recommendations?)
Century 21 near Central Park and Hells Flea Market?
Check out of hotel (we are just bringing backpacks with us)
Subway to Central Park, get lunch at deli
Relax and take it in
Metro to airport for 5:30PM flight
Thoughts? One thing worth mentioning is that I need to be able to return to our hotel daily around 11 and 4, as I need to pump breastmilk for my wee one at home thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Beach Vacation in Belmar at the Jersey Shore
- 2 Trip to Cali Coast
- 3 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 4 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 5 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 6 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 9 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 10 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 11 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 12 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 13 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 14 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 15 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 16 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 17 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 18 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 19 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 20 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 21 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 23 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 24 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging