My husband and I are going to NYC for the first time May 17-19. I would love some opinions on our itinerary. We are very excited to go, and leaving our 10 month old with grandma for the weekend
Arrive LGA 10:15 AM
Take bus and subway to hotel (Distrikt Hotel in west Midtown)
Lunch at 2 bros pizza
Take semi tour Circle Line cruise at 1:30 (or 3 if running late) for 1.5 hours
Check into hotel and get ready
Dinner (any recommendations?)
Avenue Q at New World Theatre
Option 1- subway to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
Option 2- subway to Chealsea market and walk the Highline back
*would love to do both, if we get up early enough!
Get lunch to bring to hotel
Subway to Yankee Stadium for game at 1:05 PM
Pizza or burger for supper
Top of the Rock just before sunset
Rooftop bar if energy
Shopping in morning, would love to buy painting as wel as get some funky souvenirs (any recommendations?)
Century 21 near Central Park and Hells Flea Market?
Check out of hotel (we are just bringing backpacks with us)
Subway to Central Park, get lunch at deli
Relax and take it in
Metro to airport for 5:30PM flight
Thoughts? One thing worth mentioning is that I need to be able to return to our hotel daily around 11 and 4, as I need to pump breastmilk for my wee one at home thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 6 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 7 What to do in Asheville
- 8 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 11 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 12 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 13 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 14 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 15 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 16 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 17 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 18 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 19 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 20 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 25 Boston Ideas