My husband and I are going to NYC for the first time May 17-19. I would love some opinions on our itinerary. We are very excited to go, and leaving our 10 month old with grandma for the weekend
Arrive LGA 10:15 AM
Take bus and subway to hotel (Distrikt Hotel in west Midtown)
Lunch at 2 bros pizza
Take semi tour Circle Line cruise at 1:30 (or 3 if running late) for 1.5 hours
Check into hotel and get ready
Dinner (any recommendations?)
Avenue Q at New World Theatre
Option 1- subway to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
Option 2- subway to Chealsea market and walk the Highline back
*would love to do both, if we get up early enough!
Get lunch to bring to hotel
Subway to Yankee Stadium for game at 1:05 PM
Pizza or burger for supper
Top of the Rock just before sunset
Rooftop bar if energy
Shopping in morning, would love to buy painting as wel as get some funky souvenirs (any recommendations?)
Century 21 near Central Park and Hells Flea Market?
Check out of hotel (we are just bringing backpacks with us)
Subway to Central Park, get lunch at deli
Relax and take it in
Metro to airport for 5:30PM flight
Thoughts? One thing worth mentioning is that I need to be able to return to our hotel daily around 11 and 4, as I need to pump breastmilk for my wee one at home thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 USA, Trip to the south
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour