My husband and I are going to NYC for the first time May 17-19. I would love some opinions on our itinerary. We are very excited to go, and leaving our 10 month old with grandma for the weekend
Arrive LGA 10:15 AM
Take bus and subway to hotel (Distrikt Hotel in west Midtown)
Lunch at 2 bros pizza
Take semi tour Circle Line cruise at 1:30 (or 3 if running late) for 1.5 hours
Check into hotel and get ready
Dinner (any recommendations?)
Avenue Q at New World Theatre
Option 1- subway to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
Option 2- subway to Chealsea market and walk the Highline back
*would love to do both, if we get up early enough!
Get lunch to bring to hotel
Subway to Yankee Stadium for game at 1:05 PM
Pizza or burger for supper
Top of the Rock just before sunset
Rooftop bar if energy
Shopping in morning, would love to buy painting as wel as get some funky souvenirs (any recommendations?)
Century 21 near Central Park and Hells Flea Market?
Check out of hotel (we are just bringing backpacks with us)
Subway to Central Park, get lunch at deli
Relax and take it in
Metro to airport for 5:30PM flight
Thoughts? One thing worth mentioning is that I need to be able to return to our hotel daily around 11 and 4, as I need to pump breastmilk for my wee one at home thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Southwest
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 4 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 7 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Seattle Visit April
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 Morning in miami
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 19 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 20 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 21 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 22 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 23 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Acadia National Park/New England States