My husband and I are going to NYC for the first time May 17-19. I would love some opinions on our itinerary. We are very excited to go, and leaving our 10 month old with grandma for the weekend
Arrive LGA 10:15 AM
Take bus and subway to hotel (Distrikt Hotel in west Midtown)
Lunch at 2 bros pizza
Take semi tour Circle Line cruise at 1:30 (or 3 if running late) for 1.5 hours
Check into hotel and get ready
Dinner (any recommendations?)
Avenue Q at New World Theatre
Option 1- subway to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
Option 2- subway to Chealsea market and walk the Highline back
*would love to do both, if we get up early enough!
Get lunch to bring to hotel
Subway to Yankee Stadium for game at 1:05 PM
Pizza or burger for supper
Top of the Rock just before sunset
Rooftop bar if energy
Shopping in morning, would love to buy painting as wel as get some funky souvenirs (any recommendations?)
Century 21 near Central Park and Hells Flea Market?
Check out of hotel (we are just bringing backpacks with us)
Subway to Central Park, get lunch at deli
Relax and take it in
Metro to airport for 5:30PM flight
Thoughts? One thing worth mentioning is that I need to be able to return to our hotel daily around 11 and 4, as I need to pump breastmilk for my wee one at home thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Wedding venue in NH
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle