My husband and I are going to NYC for the first time May 17-19. I would love some opinions on our itinerary. We are very excited to go, and leaving our 10 month old with grandma for the weekend
Arrive LGA 10:15 AM
Take bus and subway to hotel (Distrikt Hotel in west Midtown)
Lunch at 2 bros pizza
Take semi tour Circle Line cruise at 1:30 (or 3 if running late) for 1.5 hours
Check into hotel and get ready
Dinner (any recommendations?)
Avenue Q at New World Theatre
Option 1- subway to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge
Option 2- subway to Chealsea market and walk the Highline back
*would love to do both, if we get up early enough!
Get lunch to bring to hotel
Subway to Yankee Stadium for game at 1:05 PM
Pizza or burger for supper
Top of the Rock just before sunset
Rooftop bar if energy
Shopping in morning, would love to buy painting as wel as get some funky souvenirs (any recommendations?)
Century 21 near Central Park and Hells Flea Market?
Check out of hotel (we are just bringing backpacks with us)
Subway to Central Park, get lunch at deli
Relax and take it in
Metro to airport for 5:30PM flight
Thoughts? One thing worth mentioning is that I need to be able to return to our hotel daily around 11 and 4, as I need to pump breastmilk for my wee one at home thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 2 Depot Bay OR
- 3 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 4 A June trip to Kauai
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 9 Across the United States by Train
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Phone SIM
- 12 Best Amish Site to visit
- 13 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA