Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 2 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 10 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 11 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 12 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 13 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 14 Napa Valley Weekend
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 17 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 18 Carlsbad Caverns
- 19 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 22 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 23 Returned from Sedona
- 24 50th Anniversary Trip
- 25 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP