Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Itinerary ready - Any ideas/suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 3 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 Roads into Estes Park
- 6 Whale watching
- 7 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 8 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 17 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 21 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 22 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 New York Trip