Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado itinerary
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 9 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 10 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 11 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 16 Oregon Coast question
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 19 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 20 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 21 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Moving to Montana
- 23 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Tetons, Yellowstone help