Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 사다리 패턴 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My travels to Monument Valley
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 Miami for 2 days
- 15 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Food Festival Tour
- 18 Boston area hotels
- 19 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 24 seattle apartment
- 25 Universal Studios vacation