Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 South east road trip
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 25 Traveling in winter