Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Michigan Workers Compensation Lawyers
- 2 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 3 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 9 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 Help us choose a hotel
- 18 Honeymoon on PCH
- 19 Magic Show
- 20 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 21 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 Staying outside DC