Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Itinerary ready - Any ideas/suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)