Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Itinerary ready - Any ideas/suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia