Giving y'all a very rough outline for a 3 day D.C. itinerary. Input and/or suggestions would be welcome because I know my times and hours visited might be off here and there. July 22-25
Arlington National Cemetery – 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
View All Monuments at Night after 7 p.m.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing – 9 a.m. - ?
White House Visit – 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Ben’s Chili Bowl – Lunch
Holocaust Museum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of American History – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Crime Museum – 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Ford's Theatre – 11:30 a.m. (Hour)
Newseum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
National Archives – 4:30 p.m. – Whenever
Capitol Tour – 9 a.m.
Supreme Court and Library of Congress Walk-Around till Lunch
Air and Space Museum 12 p.m.- 2-3 p.m.
Natural History Museum 2-3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Itinerary! Please advise
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Portland Maine Hotels
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii