Giving y'all a very rough outline for a 3 day D.C. itinerary. Input and/or suggestions would be welcome because I know my times and hours visited might be off here and there. July 22-25
Arlington National Cemetery – 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
View All Monuments at Night after 7 p.m.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing – 9 a.m. - ?
White House Visit – 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Ben’s Chili Bowl – Lunch
Holocaust Museum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of American History – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Crime Museum – 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Ford's Theatre – 11:30 a.m. (Hour)
Newseum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
National Archives – 4:30 p.m. – Whenever
Capitol Tour – 9 a.m.
Supreme Court and Library of Congress Walk-Around till Lunch
Air and Space Museum 12 p.m.- 2-3 p.m.
Natural History Museum 2-3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Itinerary! Please advise
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 5 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 6 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 D.C. in a day
- 11 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 12 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 13 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 Memphis Tours
- 22 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii