Lots of trip reports from various sources, but would like to nail down some specifics. Leaving LA by car on June 30, will overnight in St. George, UT. We then have reservations on July 1 and 2 at Ruby's (bryce) and July 3-5-three nights, at Flanigan's (zion). Spend the whole day on the 6th in the area, then back to St george the night of the 6th.. Along the way we want to reach the North rim GC. We can do North rim and continue up to bryce, or do it between the bryce and zion days. We are age 48 couple, heavily into photography and moderate hiking. Considering other activities- ATV, canyoneering etc. Any advice on specific routing, hikes, photo spots, activities? thanks
itinerary, hiking and photograpy recommendations- Bryce, Zion, NRGC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?