Lots of trip reports from various sources, but would like to nail down some specifics. Leaving LA by car on June 30, will overnight in St. George, UT. We then have reservations on July 1 and 2 at Ruby's (bryce) and July 3-5-three nights, at Flanigan's (zion). Spend the whole day on the 6th in the area, then back to St george the night of the 6th.. Along the way we want to reach the North rim GC. We can do North rim and continue up to bryce, or do it between the bryce and zion days. We are age 48 couple, heavily into photography and moderate hiking. Considering other activities- ATV, canyoneering etc. Any advice on specific routing, hikes, photo spots, activities? thanks
itinerary, hiking and photograpy recommendations- Bryce, Zion, NRGC
- 1 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 5 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 6 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Small Sofas
- 9 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 10 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 11 Trying To Find a Place
- 12 romantic colorado trip
- 13 Fourth of July Weekend
- 14 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 15 Fires in Colorado
- 16 Marcola?
- 17 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 18 Updates from Hanalei
- 19 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 20 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 21 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 22 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?