Lots of trip reports from various sources, but would like to nail down some specifics. Leaving LA by car on June 30, will overnight in St. George, UT. We then have reservations on July 1 and 2 at Ruby's (bryce) and July 3-5-three nights, at Flanigan's (zion). Spend the whole day on the 6th in the area, then back to St george the night of the 6th.. Along the way we want to reach the North rim GC. We can do North rim and continue up to bryce, or do it between the bryce and zion days. We are age 48 couple, heavily into photography and moderate hiking. Considering other activities- ATV, canyoneering etc. Any advice on specific routing, hikes, photo spots, activities? thanks
itinerary, hiking and photograpy recommendations- Bryce, Zion, NRGC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new online travel network
- 2 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 22 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Wedding venue in NH