Lots of trip reports from various sources, but would like to nail down some specifics. Leaving LA by car on June 30, will overnight in St. George, UT. We then have reservations on July 1 and 2 at Ruby's (bryce) and July 3-5-three nights, at Flanigan's (zion). Spend the whole day on the 6th in the area, then back to St george the night of the 6th.. Along the way we want to reach the North rim GC. We can do North rim and continue up to bryce, or do it between the bryce and zion days. We are age 48 couple, heavily into photography and moderate hiking. Considering other activities- ATV, canyoneering etc. Any advice on specific routing, hikes, photo spots, activities? thanks
itinerary, hiking and photograpy recommendations- Bryce, Zion, NRGC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 2 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 3 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 7 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 22 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 23 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December