Lots of trip reports from various sources, but would like to nail down some specifics. Leaving LA by car on June 30, will overnight in St. George, UT. We then have reservations on July 1 and 2 at Ruby's (bryce) and July 3-5-three nights, at Flanigan's (zion). Spend the whole day on the 6th in the area, then back to St george the night of the 6th.. Along the way we want to reach the North rim GC. We can do North rim and continue up to bryce, or do it between the bryce and zion days. We are age 48 couple, heavily into photography and moderate hiking. Considering other activities- ATV, canyoneering etc. Any advice on specific routing, hikes, photo spots, activities? thanks
itinerary, hiking and photograpy recommendations- Bryce, Zion, NRGC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids