My wife and I are planning a trip from Boston Logan Airport to Mid Coast, Maine in December. I'd like any suggestions for a route and also places to visit. I can take about a day and a half to get to Camden ME. We'll then be staying in Camden for a while. It would be nice to hear of good places to eat and for an overnight stop. I'll be using a rental car which I'll pick up at Logan International Airport mid afternoon as I'm flying in from Europe. Living in the south of France, we appreciate that Maine will be very different in December to what we are used to. Many thanks for your help
Itinerary helpriving Boston MA to Mid Coast Maine
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 10 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 11 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 NYC
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 23 hello guys....
- 24 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver