We are planning our first trip to California. Yes, long overdue! We have at least 7 or 8 days before we need to fly to Portland, OR for a wedding.
We love hiking and the seacoast. I will be a bit disappointed, if we miss a drive on the Pacific coast. However, not a the expense of spending too much time driving; it will be nice to space the drives a bit. At the same time, I will like to enjoy these wonderful places without too much rushing.
So, what do you think of this preliminary itinerary? we already have a place booked in Yosemite.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
1. Thursday, Sept 15 late arrival in SFO. Stay at airport
2. Friday, September 16 Drive to Yosemite
3. Saturday, September 17 Yosemite Day#2
4. Sunday, September 18 Yosemite Day#3
5. Monday, September 19 Drive From Yosemite to Carmel
6. Tuesday, September 20 Drive To Carmel to San Francisco
7. Wednesday, September 21 San Francisco Day #2
8. Thursday, September 22 San Francisco Day#4 Late Flight out of SFO
We could also work on extending our trip by one day, and leave on Friday instead.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 7 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 9 International transferring planes at CDG
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver