We are planning our first trip to California. Yes, long overdue! We have at least 7 or 8 days before we need to fly to Portland, OR for a wedding.
We love hiking and the seacoast. I will be a bit disappointed, if we miss a drive on the Pacific coast. However, not a the expense of spending too much time driving; it will be nice to space the drives a bit. At the same time, I will like to enjoy these wonderful places without too much rushing.
So, what do you think of this preliminary itinerary? we already have a place booked in Yosemite.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
1. Thursday, Sept 15 late arrival in SFO. Stay at airport
2. Friday, September 16 Drive to Yosemite
3. Saturday, September 17 Yosemite Day#2
4. Sunday, September 18 Yosemite Day#3
5. Monday, September 19 Drive From Yosemite to Carmel
6. Tuesday, September 20 Drive To Carmel to San Francisco
7. Wednesday, September 21 San Francisco Day #2
8. Thursday, September 22 San Francisco Day#4 Late Flight out of SFO
We could also work on extending our trip by one day, and leave on Friday instead.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Zoho Tech Support 1877-509-0415
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 First Time to California
- 14 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 15 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 16 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report