Would love some itinerary help please. Flying into Phoenix, renting a car for 2 weeks. Plan on staying near Sedona, Grand Canyon, Page, Bryce, Zion, Las Vegas, then travel to San Fran via coast road. San Fran to Yosemite and back to San Fran, fly out from there. Not sure how many nights at each and what to see or do. Like scenic drives, walking not so much hiking. Thanks in advance for your input.
Itinerary help, grand canyon etc vegas san fran yosemite in April/early May
- 1 Priceline, WARNING
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants