Would love some itinerary help please. Flying into Phoenix, renting a car for 2 weeks. Plan on staying near Sedona, Grand Canyon, Page, Bryce, Zion, Las Vegas, then travel to San Fran via coast road. San Fran to Yosemite and back to San Fran, fly out from there. Not sure how many nights at each and what to see or do. Like scenic drives, walking not so much hiking. Thanks in advance for your input.
Itinerary help, grand canyon etc vegas san fran yosemite in April/early May
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??