My wife and I will have 10 days starting and ending in Salt Lake City in mid August. I need help in developing a reasonable itinerary. We would enjoy some light hiking and river activities. The Tetons are a must. My wife would like to spend some time a nice spa. Modest B and B's in beautiful locations are great too. Good restaurants would be great. I assume we need to do some sort of circle route. I appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?