My wife and I will have 10 days starting and ending in Salt Lake City in mid August. I need help in developing a reasonable itinerary. We would enjoy some light hiking and river activities. The Tetons are a must. My wife would like to spend some time a nice spa. Modest B and B's in beautiful locations are great too. Good restaurants would be great. I assume we need to do some sort of circle route. I appreciate any suggestions.
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Where should I move to?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 18 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 19 Fripp island
- 20 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 21 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan