We'll be spending 5-6 days in the New England area this summer. We are flying into Boston and would like to check out Portsmouth for a day/lunch, maybe Portland, and spend a couple of nights in Maine on the waterfront. It is a family trip, but kids are adventurous and mature. Probably more interested in hikes/sailing vs. museums though. We will probably spend the last day/night in Boston b/c of our flight.
The only thing we've confirmed so far is our flight, so I thought I'd check with everyone to see any recommendation on lodging, things we must-see or do, etc.
Thanks so much in advance!
Itinerary from Boston to Maine Coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 3 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 4 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 5 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 6 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 7 Chicago Questions
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 12 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 13 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 14 Is the New York subway safe?
- 15 Chicago eateries downtown
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Where to from Tampa?
- 19 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 25 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!