We'll be spending 5-6 days in the New England area this summer. We are flying into Boston and would like to check out Portsmouth for a day/lunch, maybe Portland, and spend a couple of nights in Maine on the waterfront. It is a family trip, but kids are adventurous and mature. Probably more interested in hikes/sailing vs. museums though. We will probably spend the last day/night in Boston b/c of our flight.
The only thing we've confirmed so far is our flight, so I thought I'd check with everyone to see any recommendation on lodging, things we must-see or do, etc.
Thanks so much in advance!
Itinerary from Boston to Maine Coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 7 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 8 Kennedy Space Center
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach