We'll be spending 5-6 days in the New England area this summer. We are flying into Boston and would like to check out Portsmouth for a day/lunch, maybe Portland, and spend a couple of nights in Maine on the waterfront. It is a family trip, but kids are adventurous and mature. Probably more interested in hikes/sailing vs. museums though. We will probably spend the last day/night in Boston b/c of our flight.
The only thing we've confirmed so far is our flight, so I thought I'd check with everyone to see any recommendation on lodging, things we must-see or do, etc.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fish in the sea
- 2 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 5 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 6 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 7 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 4 days in San Francisco
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Novel in Progress
- 15 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 16 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 19 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 20 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 23 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 24 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 25 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017