We'll be spending 5-6 days in the New England area this summer. We are flying into Boston and would like to check out Portsmouth for a day/lunch, maybe Portland, and spend a couple of nights in Maine on the waterfront. It is a family trip, but kids are adventurous and mature. Probably more interested in hikes/sailing vs. museums though. We will probably spend the last day/night in Boston b/c of our flight.
The only thing we've confirmed so far is our flight, so I thought I'd check with everyone to see any recommendation on lodging, things we must-see or do, etc.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 5 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 6 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 10 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 11 a tourist in DC this February
- 12 Springtime in Florida
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 22 USA October 2016
- 23 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah