We'll be spending 5-6 days in the New England area this summer. We are flying into Boston and would like to check out Portsmouth for a day/lunch, maybe Portland, and spend a couple of nights in Maine on the waterfront. It is a family trip, but kids are adventurous and mature. Probably more interested in hikes/sailing vs. museums though. We will probably spend the last day/night in Boston b/c of our flight.
The only thing we've confirmed so far is our flight, so I thought I'd check with everyone to see any recommendation on lodging, things we must-see or do, etc.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/helix-forte/
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 3 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 4 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 5 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 6 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 7 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 8 Bed and Breakfast
- 9 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 10 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 11 New Years Eve in NYC
- 12 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 17 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 20 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 21 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 24 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 25 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge