We are planning a trip out to visit friends in Vancouver who also want to visit the Orcas Islands. We have some constraints due to work travel for both families.
We arrive on 8/23 and we have 4 nights after landing in Seattle. I was thinking 2 nights in Cannon Beach and 2 nights in Washington somewhere. I thought Surfsand Resort looked great for our little one - since it's pricey I was debating taking advantage of their third night free but that would leave us only for one night in Washington. We are more beach/scenery people than hiking/outsiders.
On Day 5 we're driving from WA to Vancouver, where we will stay with them for 3 nights, then the group of us will drive from Canada and get the ferry over to Orcas for 2 nights - so need tips for where to stay there.
What should we see in WA?
I realize it's a lot of driving but the little one is a good car sleeper and we've generally been ok with 2 nights in hotels at a time.
all input welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bring Back Your Younger Look With Luminesque Skin Cream
- 2 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 3 Get Lean and Muscular Body
- 4 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 5 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 8 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 48 Hours in NYC
- 11 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 12 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 13 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 14 Ferry to Nantucket
- 15 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 16 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 17 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 18 Another question about hawaii
- 19 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 20 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 21 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 Hawk's
- 24 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan