We are planning a trip out to visit friends in Vancouver who also want to visit the Orcas Islands. We have some constraints due to work travel for both families.
We arrive on 8/23 and we have 4 nights after landing in Seattle. I was thinking 2 nights in Cannon Beach and 2 nights in Washington somewhere. I thought Surfsand Resort looked great for our little one - since it's pricey I was debating taking advantage of their third night free but that would leave us only for one night in Washington. We are more beach/scenery people than hiking/outsiders.
On Day 5 we're driving from WA to Vancouver, where we will stay with them for 3 nights, then the group of us will drive from Canada and get the ferry over to Orcas for 2 nights - so need tips for where to stay there.
What should we see in WA?
I realize it's a lot of driving but the little one is a good car sleeper and we've generally been ok with 2 nights in hotels at a time.
all input welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need QuickBooks cloud hosting Support ? Dial 1 800 449 0204
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 Florida with a 2 year old
- 4 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 5 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 6 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 9 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 10 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 13 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 14 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 15 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum