We are planning a trip out to visit friends in Vancouver who also want to visit the Orcas Islands. We have some constraints due to work travel for both families.
We arrive on 8/23 and we have 4 nights after landing in Seattle. I was thinking 2 nights in Cannon Beach and 2 nights in Washington somewhere. I thought Surfsand Resort looked great for our little one - since it's pricey I was debating taking advantage of their third night free but that would leave us only for one night in Washington. We are more beach/scenery people than hiking/outsiders.
On Day 5 we're driving from WA to Vancouver, where we will stay with them for 3 nights, then the group of us will drive from Canada and get the ferry over to Orcas for 2 nights - so need tips for where to stay there.
What should we see in WA?
I realize it's a lot of driving but the little one is a good car sleeper and we've generally been ok with 2 nights in hotels at a time.
all input welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 Are you searching used car site?
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 12 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 20 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 21 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 25 Hollywood Area where to stay