We are planning a trip out to visit friends in Vancouver who also want to visit the Orcas Islands. We have some constraints due to work travel for both families.
We arrive on 8/23 and we have 4 nights after landing in Seattle. I was thinking 2 nights in Cannon Beach and 2 nights in Washington somewhere. I thought Surfsand Resort looked great for our little one - since it's pricey I was debating taking advantage of their third night free but that would leave us only for one night in Washington. We are more beach/scenery people than hiking/outsiders.
On Day 5 we're driving from WA to Vancouver, where we will stay with them for 3 nights, then the group of us will drive from Canada and get the ferry over to Orcas for 2 nights - so need tips for where to stay there.
What should we see in WA?
I realize it's a lot of driving but the little one is a good car sleeper and we've generally been ok with 2 nights in hotels at a time.
all input welcome!
itinerary for NW trip with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 8 Looking for Next Destination
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 Worst Restaurants in America
- 16 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 SFO International Airport
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 23 My Book of Mormon review
- 24 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas