My husband and I are taking a trip to San Fran, Napa, Carmel in late May. We have been to Napa/Sonoma twice and San Fran 2-3 times, but this is our first time to Monterey/ Carmel area. I just wanted a quick review/opinion of our itinerary since I am looking to book dinner at French Laundry and wanted to make sure we have enough time in Carmel/Big Sur.
Sat: Fly to SFO and get in around 3:30, rent car and drive to Carmel (quick route vs. scenic)
Sun: Need ideas on things to do in Carmel/small side trips
Mon: Again, need ideas on things to do, please
Tues: Leisurely/scenic drive to Napa/Sonoma, late dinner at French Laundry (after 8:30 or so)
Wed: Wine tastings,maybe spa, dinner
Thurs: Drive to San Fran, drop off car in city
Fri-Sat: in San Fran
Any suggestions on things to do in Carmel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 알라딘온라인게임 ●卍접_속: scc883.컴 ☞
- 2 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 3 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 4 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 9 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 10 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 18 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 19 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 20 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 21 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 22 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 23 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 24 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 25 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way