My husband and I are taking a trip to San Fran, Napa, Carmel in late May. We have been to Napa/Sonoma twice and San Fran 2-3 times, but this is our first time to Monterey/ Carmel area. I just wanted a quick review/opinion of our itinerary since I am looking to book dinner at French Laundry and wanted to make sure we have enough time in Carmel/Big Sur.
Sat: Fly to SFO and get in around 3:30, rent car and drive to Carmel (quick route vs. scenic)
Sun: Need ideas on things to do in Carmel/small side trips
Mon: Again, need ideas on things to do, please
Tues: Leisurely/scenic drive to Napa/Sonoma, late dinner at French Laundry (after 8:30 or so)
Wed: Wine tastings,maybe spa, dinner
Thurs: Drive to San Fran, drop off car in city
Fri-Sat: in San Fran
Any suggestions on things to do in Carmel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Itinerary: Carmel, Napa, San Fran
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 SFO International Airport
- 21 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 22 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14