My husband and I are taking a trip to San Fran, Napa, Carmel in late May. We have been to Napa/Sonoma twice and San Fran 2-3 times, but this is our first time to Monterey/ Carmel area. I just wanted a quick review/opinion of our itinerary since I am looking to book dinner at French Laundry and wanted to make sure we have enough time in Carmel/Big Sur.
Sat: Fly to SFO and get in around 3:30, rent car and drive to Carmel (quick route vs. scenic)
Sun: Need ideas on things to do in Carmel/small side trips
Mon: Again, need ideas on things to do, please
Tues: Leisurely/scenic drive to Napa/Sonoma, late dinner at French Laundry (after 8:30 or so)
Wed: Wine tastings,maybe spa, dinner
Thurs: Drive to San Fran, drop off car in city
Fri-Sat: in San Fran
Any suggestions on things to do in Carmel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Ziemer Law, LLC
- 3 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 4 Seattle Ho
- 5 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 6 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 14 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 15 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 19 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 20 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Beer Bar - NYC
- 23 First Trip to New Mexico
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th