I have been searching for hotels for my husband, me and our 2 (9&12) kids for our trip in end of June. At the moment will be driving from Boston to Camden on Tuesday, June 26 stay there for 2 nights? And go to Portland for 2 nights and 1 night in Portsmouth or somewhere close to Boston. Have hotel in Boston on Sunday, July 1. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Bar Harbor or Camden. We’d like to see the south and mid coast. Any suggestions on where would be good places to stay on a budget of 100-150 a night. I am looking for specific recommendations of a town to be in, as well as accommodations, restaurants .Staying within our budget for accommodations is preferred. Please help!!!
Itinerary and Hotel Advice Maine Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Apartment Rentals DC
- 6 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Zion to Albuquerque
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed