I have been searching for hotels for my husband, me and our 2 (9&12) kids for our trip in end of June. At the moment will be driving from Boston to Camden on Tuesday, June 26 stay there for 2 nights? And go to Portland for 2 nights and 1 night in Portsmouth or somewhere close to Boston. Have hotel in Boston on Sunday, July 1. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Bar Harbor or Camden. We’d like to see the south and mid coast. Any suggestions on where would be good places to stay on a budget of 100-150 a night. I am looking for specific recommendations of a town to be in, as well as accommodations, restaurants .Staying within our budget for accommodations is preferred. Please help!!!
Itinerary and Hotel Advice Maine Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 22 Maui vacation
- 23 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help