I have been searching for hotels for my husband, me and our 2 (9&12) kids for our trip in end of June. At the moment will be driving from Boston to Camden on Tuesday, June 26 stay there for 2 nights? And go to Portland for 2 nights and 1 night in Portsmouth or somewhere close to Boston. Have hotel in Boston on Sunday, July 1. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Bar Harbor or Camden. We’d like to see the south and mid coast. Any suggestions on where would be good places to stay on a budget of 100-150 a night. I am looking for specific recommendations of a town to be in, as well as accommodations, restaurants .Staying within our budget for accommodations is preferred. Please help!!!
Itinerary and Hotel Advice Maine Coast
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 Williamsburg VA
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Restos in Boca Raton
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 19 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour