I have been searching for hotels for my husband, me and our 2 (9&12) kids for our trip in end of June. At the moment will be driving from Boston to Camden on Tuesday, June 26 stay there for 2 nights? And go to Portland for 2 nights and 1 night in Portsmouth or somewhere close to Boston. Have hotel in Boston on Sunday, July 1. I'm not sure how far up we can go without spending all the time in the car. I'm thinking at least as far as Bar Harbor or Camden. We’d like to see the south and mid coast. Any suggestions on where would be good places to stay on a budget of 100-150 a night. I am looking for specific recommendations of a town to be in, as well as accommodations, restaurants .Staying within our budget for accommodations is preferred. Please help!!!
Itinerary and Hotel Advice Maine Coast
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 7 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 St. Augustine, Florida
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Where should I move to?
- 21 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 22 Fripp island
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip