We are taking a family trip in June with our boys ages 10 and 12. We fly into ABQ but will be heading straight to a family reunion in Santa Fe and then fly out of Colorado Springs where we will see more family. We are from the East Coast so this area is all new to us. We have 7 days to enjoy this part of the country. Any recommendations on things to do/sights to see in this area that would appeal to the four of us would be greatly appreciated. Also, how long to stay in each area. Thanks!
Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 25 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation