We are taking a family trip in June with our boys ages 10 and 12. We fly into ABQ but will be heading straight to a family reunion in Santa Fe and then fly out of Colorado Springs where we will see more family. We are from the East Coast so this area is all new to us. We have 7 days to enjoy this part of the country. Any recommendations on things to do/sights to see in this area that would appeal to the four of us would be greatly appreciated. Also, how long to stay in each area. Thanks!
Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Philadelphia
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance