We are taking a family trip in June with our boys ages 10 and 12. We fly into ABQ but will be heading straight to a family reunion in Santa Fe and then fly out of Colorado Springs where we will see more family. We are from the East Coast so this area is all new to us. We have 7 days to enjoy this part of the country. Any recommendations on things to do/sights to see in this area that would appeal to the four of us would be greatly appreciated. Also, how long to stay in each area. Thanks!
Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Transportation??
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 4 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 5 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 15 Cell phone service in Moab
- 16 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 17 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 18 Advice on Roadtrip
- 19 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 22 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 25 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX