We are taking a family trip in June with our boys ages 10 and 12. We fly into ABQ but will be heading straight to a family reunion in Santa Fe and then fly out of Colorado Springs where we will see more family. We are from the East Coast so this area is all new to us. We have 7 days to enjoy this part of the country. Any recommendations on things to do/sights to see in this area that would appeal to the four of us would be greatly appreciated. Also, how long to stay in each area. Thanks!
Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 15 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 16 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Washington DC Metro
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier