Where can we find a reasonably priced italian restaurant in the Providence area? We've read some of the older msgs regarding Federal Hill but we're willing to go outside of Providence. Is there a mom/pop hide-a-way with delicious food in the area? We'll be staying in West Warwick.
Italian food near Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach
- 2 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 20 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows