Where can we find a reasonably priced italian restaurant in the Providence area? We've read some of the older msgs regarding Federal Hill but we're willing to go outside of Providence. Is there a mom/pop hide-a-way with delicious food in the area? We'll be staying in West Warwick.
Italian food near Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 2 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 3 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 4 Itinerary Help - options.
- 5 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 6 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 7 Daytona Beach and ??
- 8 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 Hawaii is still Hell
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 18 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 25 More Wine les Whine in Napa