Where can we find a reasonably priced italian restaurant in the Providence area? We've read some of the older msgs regarding Federal Hill but we're willing to go outside of Providence. Is there a mom/pop hide-a-way with delicious food in the area? We'll be staying in West Warwick.
Italian food near Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Berkshires in late October
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 California road trip
- 15 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 22 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 25 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison