Where can we find a reasonably priced italian restaurant in the Providence area? We've read some of the older msgs regarding Federal Hill but we're willing to go outside of Providence. Is there a mom/pop hide-a-way with delicious food in the area? We'll be staying in West Warwick.
Italian food near Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Arches National Park in a day
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 Marco Island
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 things to do near Arches National Park
- 14 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 15 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions