My wife and I are going to Maine in late June early July and I had a thought after an overcrowded day on a normally peaceful trail. Are there any trails that are quiet and isolated in Maine during the summer? We're spending most of the time on the coast (Castine, Acadia, Portland) and eventually up to Katahdin.
Any suggestions or experience would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 7 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 costco Big island
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Wedding gifts?
- 17 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 20 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 21 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 22 Layover
- 23 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing