My wife and I are going to Maine in late June early July and I had a thought after an overcrowded day on a normally peaceful trail. Are there any trails that are quiet and isolated in Maine during the summer? We're spending most of the time on the coast (Castine, Acadia, Portland) and eventually up to Katahdin.
Any suggestions or experience would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 What car service?
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Denali
- 20 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 21 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 22 Maine in May?
- 23 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 24 New Years Eve in NYC
- 25 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.