My wife and I are going to Maine in late June early July and I had a thought after an overcrowded day on a normally peaceful trail. Are there any trails that are quiet and isolated in Maine during the summer? We're spending most of the time on the coast (Castine, Acadia, Portland) and eventually up to Katahdin.
Any suggestions or experience would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 2 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 3 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 6 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 7 road trip
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 FLL to Key West
- 11 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Las vegas and nearby
- 22 Cape Cod trip report
- 23 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 24 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 25 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine