I could really use some help / feedback on where to go for my dh's birthday, early April. He's going to turn 50 and originally wanted to go to Greece but had a change in heart. It's been challenging getting him to agree to go anywhere lately so I'd like to stay relatively close to where we live (Maryland's Eastern Shore). He loves the beach and we've never been to the Outer Banks so I was thinking that might be a good idea? Ideally, a place to go and relax for a few days; a new place to explore with outdoor activities; a little art and history would be a plus. Am open to suggestion.
ISO feedback for birthday destination
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 4 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 5 New York city--best time to visit??
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)