I could really use some help / feedback on where to go for my dh's birthday, early April. He's going to turn 50 and originally wanted to go to Greece but had a change in heart. It's been challenging getting him to agree to go anywhere lately so I'd like to stay relatively close to where we live (Maryland's Eastern Shore). He loves the beach and we've never been to the Outer Banks so I was thinking that might be a good idea? Ideally, a place to go and relax for a few days; a new place to explore with outdoor activities; a little art and history would be a plus. Am open to suggestion.
ISO feedback for birthday destination
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 charleston during Christmas Week
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas