Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in home prices in these two places? What is it about Isle of Palms that makes it more 'exclusive' in terms of real estate? Thank-you.
Isle of Palms vs. Mt Pleasant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 9 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 12 Our perfect day in Key West
- 13 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 16 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP