Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in home prices in these two places? What is it about Isle of Palms that makes it more 'exclusive' in terms of real estate? Thank-you.
Isle of Palms vs. Mt Pleasant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 12 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 24 Los Angeles day trips
- 25 Knock Off Shopping in NYC