Can anyone tell me what accounts for the difference in home prices in these two places? What is it about Isle of Palms that makes it more 'exclusive' in terms of real estate? Thank-you.
Isle of Palms vs. Mt Pleasant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 3 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 4 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 5 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 6 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 7 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 11 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 14 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 17 NYC
- 18 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 19 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 20 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Back from Miami Beach
- 24 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 25 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!