Hi all! My husband, daughter and I are spending 4 nights in the Sifca house in the Moorings Village in late November. Our friends from Tampa will likely come and meet us in Islamorada, but the husband is leaning towards Cheeca. I think both resorts look great, and I heard that they are right next to each other. My question from anyone that has been there is could they come hang out with us at Moorings or could we get into Cheeca pool areas? We don't want to be rule breakers and wouldn't do this everyday, but just curious if it will make sense to be at different hotels. I'm not at all familiar with the atmosphere/security and whether there will be wristbands, gate codes, etc that will make it hard for us to visit. I appreciate your thoughts and advice!
Islamorada - Moorings Village & Cheeca Lodge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 6 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 7 St. Simon, Georgia
- 8 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 11 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights