Hi all! My husband, daughter and I are spending 4 nights in the Sifca house in the Moorings Village in late November. Our friends from Tampa will likely come and meet us in Islamorada, but the husband is leaning towards Cheeca. I think both resorts look great, and I heard that they are right next to each other. My question from anyone that has been there is could they come hang out with us at Moorings or could we get into Cheeca pool areas? We don't want to be rule breakers and wouldn't do this everyday, but just curious if it will make sense to be at different hotels. I'm not at all familiar with the atmosphere/security and whether there will be wristbands, gate codes, etc that will make it hard for us to visit. I appreciate your thoughts and advice!
Islamorada - Moorings Village & Cheeca Lodge
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!