Hi all! My husband, daughter and I are spending 4 nights in the Sifca house in the Moorings Village in late November. Our friends from Tampa will likely come and meet us in Islamorada, but the husband is leaning towards Cheeca. I think both resorts look great, and I heard that they are right next to each other. My question from anyone that has been there is could they come hang out with us at Moorings or could we get into Cheeca pool areas? We don't want to be rule breakers and wouldn't do this everyday, but just curious if it will make sense to be at different hotels. I'm not at all familiar with the atmosphere/security and whether there will be wristbands, gate codes, etc that will make it hard for us to visit. I appreciate your thoughts and advice!
Islamorada - Moorings Village & Cheeca Lodge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming