Hi all! My husband, daughter and I are spending 4 nights in the Sifca house in the Moorings Village in late November. Our friends from Tampa will likely come and meet us in Islamorada, but the husband is leaning towards Cheeca. I think both resorts look great, and I heard that they are right next to each other. My question from anyone that has been there is could they come hang out with us at Moorings or could we get into Cheeca pool areas? We don't want to be rule breakers and wouldn't do this everyday, but just curious if it will make sense to be at different hotels. I'm not at all familiar with the atmosphere/security and whether there will be wristbands, gate codes, etc that will make it hard for us to visit. I appreciate your thoughts and advice!
Islamorada - Moorings Village & Cheeca Lodge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 relocating travel
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?