Hi all! My husband, daughter and I are spending 4 nights in the Sifca house in the Moorings Village in late November. Our friends from Tampa will likely come and meet us in Islamorada, but the husband is leaning towards Cheeca. I think both resorts look great, and I heard that they are right next to each other. My question from anyone that has been there is could they come hang out with us at Moorings or could we get into Cheeca pool areas? We don't want to be rule breakers and wouldn't do this everyday, but just curious if it will make sense to be at different hotels. I'm not at all familiar with the atmosphere/security and whether there will be wristbands, gate codes, etc that will make it hard for us to visit. I appreciate your thoughts and advice!
Islamorada - Moorings Village & Cheeca Lodge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Orlando for Work
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 charlotte
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui