I will have a couple free days before I embark on a Panama Canal Cruise from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) and plan to head to Islamorada in the keys. I have done homework and have narrowed it down to 2 possibilities, The Pines & Palms and The Cheeca Lodge. The prices I find are basically identical, though I think Cheeca Lodge has a resort fee. They both have good reviews on trip advisor. The posts here are not very current. I am interested in a keys laid back ambiance and a place where the rooms are in nice condition. I am planning to kick back, enjoy water/pool, look around the area and will likely seek some good seafood. I am not into the bar scene. Does anyone have any recent experience at either of these? I would very much appreciate some feedback on these 2 choices.
Islamorada Florida Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods