I will have a couple free days before I embark on a Panama Canal Cruise from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) and plan to head to Islamorada in the keys. I have done homework and have narrowed it down to 2 possibilities, The Pines & Palms and The Cheeca Lodge. The prices I find are basically identical, though I think Cheeca Lodge has a resort fee. They both have good reviews on trip advisor. The posts here are not very current. I am interested in a keys laid back ambiance and a place where the rooms are in nice condition. I am planning to kick back, enjoy water/pool, look around the area and will likely seek some good seafood. I am not into the bar scene. Does anyone have any recent experience at either of these? I would very much appreciate some feedback on these 2 choices.
Islamorada Florida Lodging
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 9 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?