I will have a couple free days before I embark on a Panama Canal Cruise from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) and plan to head to Islamorada in the keys. I have done homework and have narrowed it down to 2 possibilities, The Pines & Palms and The Cheeca Lodge. The prices I find are basically identical, though I think Cheeca Lodge has a resort fee. They both have good reviews on trip advisor. The posts here are not very current. I am interested in a keys laid back ambiance and a place where the rooms are in nice condition. I am planning to kick back, enjoy water/pool, look around the area and will likely seek some good seafood. I am not into the bar scene. Does anyone have any recent experience at either of these? I would very much appreciate some feedback on these 2 choices.
Islamorada Florida Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings