I am planning a trip to these 3 parks. We will be getting in at Grand Canyon Saturday night, plan to spend Sunday there until sunset and drive to Bryce Canyon. Stay in Bryce Sunday night, wake up 5:30 am Monday, see sunrise and then drive around and do a short hike or 2. Leaving Bryce about 2PM and driving to Zion. Take the shuttle tour, stay there overnight and Monday morning do a hike or 2, and leave to Vegas about 12pm. Is that doable? Thanks in advance! PS. We would go to sleep at nightfall and wake up sunrise..
Is this Feasible? Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak