I am planning a trip to these 3 parks. We will be getting in at Grand Canyon Saturday night, plan to spend Sunday there until sunset and drive to Bryce Canyon. Stay in Bryce Sunday night, wake up 5:30 am Monday, see sunrise and then drive around and do a short hike or 2. Leaving Bryce about 2PM and driving to Zion. Take the shuttle tour, stay there overnight and Monday morning do a hike or 2, and leave to Vegas about 12pm. Is that doable? Thanks in advance! PS. We would go to sleep at nightfall and wake up sunrise..
Is this Feasible? Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE