I am planning a trip to these 3 parks. We will be getting in at Grand Canyon Saturday night, plan to spend Sunday there until sunset and drive to Bryce Canyon. Stay in Bryce Sunday night, wake up 5:30 am Monday, see sunrise and then drive around and do a short hike or 2. Leaving Bryce about 2PM and driving to Zion. Take the shuttle tour, stay there overnight and Monday morning do a hike or 2, and leave to Vegas about 12pm. Is that doable? Thanks in advance! PS. We would go to sleep at nightfall and wake up sunrise..
Is this Feasible? Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas