I am planning a trip to these 3 parks. We will be getting in at Grand Canyon Saturday night, plan to spend Sunday there until sunset and drive to Bryce Canyon. Stay in Bryce Sunday night, wake up 5:30 am Monday, see sunrise and then drive around and do a short hike or 2. Leaving Bryce about 2PM and driving to Zion. Take the shuttle tour, stay there overnight and Monday morning do a hike or 2, and leave to Vegas about 12pm. Is that doable? Thanks in advance! PS. We would go to sleep at nightfall and wake up sunrise..
Is this Feasible? Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska