I am planning a trip to these 3 parks. We will be getting in at Grand Canyon Saturday night, plan to spend Sunday there until sunset and drive to Bryce Canyon. Stay in Bryce Sunday night, wake up 5:30 am Monday, see sunrise and then drive around and do a short hike or 2. Leaving Bryce about 2PM and driving to Zion. Take the shuttle tour, stay there overnight and Monday morning do a hike or 2, and leave to Vegas about 12pm. Is that doable? Thanks in advance! PS. We would go to sleep at nightfall and wake up sunrise..
Is this Feasible? Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!