We plan on being in Vermont and mostly New Hampshire from the nights of October 11 to 15th and wanted to know if this is a good route considering the recent storm. Stowe to Newport to Bethlehem to Shelburne to N. Conway to New Hampton to Concord to Lebanon to West Dover. Thank you for your input. mhwhite
Is this a good route for fall foliage?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Oahu Information
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 22 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Key West on NYE
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah