Trying to find housing, and a place we are looking at is located on Post Street, located between Gough and Webster Street. It's also one street above Geary Blvd.. It seems like it may be in the Western Addition neighborhood, or bordering the Tenderloin district. Is it a safe area? Thanks!
Is this a bad area of San Francisco(western addition/tenderloin)?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 22 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 23 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 24 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 25 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.