Trying to find housing, and a place we are looking at is located on Post Street, located between Gough and Webster Street. It's also one street above Geary Blvd.. It seems like it may be in the Western Addition neighborhood, or bordering the Tenderloin district. Is it a safe area? Thanks!
Is this a bad area of San Francisco(western addition/tenderloin)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 15 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 16 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Washington DC Metro
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier