Hey everyone! I have never used Fodor's U.S. boards, although I am an at-least-daily visitor to the Europe boards. I am hoping that all you folks will be as generous with your information, opinions and insights as the European board contributors! I am traveling to Omaha, Nebraska next week on business (leaving Sunday). My questions are as follows - Is there anything to do there?! Is there anything interesting to see? Are there any good restaurants? Is Omaha known for any particular food (I think of steak, and corn)? Is there a downtown area with restaurants, clubs, shopping, etc.? What are the "happening" spots to hang out in at night? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!
Is there anything to do in Omaha?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans