Hi guys, I'll be in Newport and Providence in April. I'm on a backpackers budget but all the travel guides quote accomodation prices of $50 and up. Is this because there is no accomodation in the $18 - $25 price range? Would I be safe to pitch my tent on the beach? Thanks in advance for your advice.
Is there any budget accom. in Rhode Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 7 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 12 Back from Miami Beach
- 13 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 16 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 17 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 18 One Night in Dallas
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago