I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 7 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 8 Boston Ideas
- 9 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 12 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 15 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Withdrawing cash to buy a car