I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Is the New York Pass worth it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 2 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 10 day trip to California
- 5 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 6 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 7 Drive along the Columbia River
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 Wine Country Picnic
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 12 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 13 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC