I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 2 Sufficient Sleep: Many people sleep late
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 Are you searching used car site?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 24 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 25 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?