I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 2 4th of July in Chicago
- 3 Broadway show tickets
- 4 Restaurants in DC
- 5 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 8 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 9 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 10 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 11 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 12 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 13 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 14 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 15 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 16 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 17 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 18 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 19 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 20 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 23 Traveling with an infant
- 24 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?