I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Is the New York Pass worth it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 2 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 3 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 6 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 7 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 8 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 9 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 12 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 15 Back from Miami Beach
- 16 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago