I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Never Been
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 New orleans recs for family
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Later Winter around Mobile
- 11 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 HAWAII; HELP!