I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 2 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 3 California Trip
- 4 Atlanta With Toddler
- 5 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 6 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 7 Help me with this
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 JFK Terminal 8
- 10 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 11 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 14 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 15 AR State Parks
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 9-10 day trip to WA
- 21 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 22 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 23 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 24 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,