I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 2 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 3 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 4 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 5 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 South Carolina
- 10 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 11 trip to Acadia National Park
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 14 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 15 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 18 Help with New England Itinerary
- 19 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 20 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 21 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 22 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 23 Austin with Kids
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Honeymoon Suggestions