I am travelling with my mom, her 2 sisters, and my 2 cousins to NYC in October. We are trying to be selective with what we see, and we decided on probably 3 things for sure. A show, the Met, and Empire State building. We are going for only 4 days (counting travel time) so we are limited in what we see (especially since many of these people are there for the shopping!). I figured we'd join one of those hop-on hop-off buses. However, someone told me about the NY Pass (http://www.newyorkpass.com/benefits.asp) and I am wondering what people think - is it worth it in light of what I have said here.
Thoughts? Appreciate your help!
Is the New York Pass worth it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 3 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 4 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 9 Boston & Cape Cod
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 Moving out of states from Florida
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.