I thought it would be fun to take my fiancee on a trip there over the weekend in May 2012 before our wedding. She is addicted to shopping and movies (i see it has 14 theatres). Just thought it would be a fun little weekend trip. Thought it would be fun to actually see the Mall of America.. Thoughts? Any idea how far airport is from mall?
Is the Mall Of America worth a weekend trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 can you help me plan a trip?
- 4 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 5 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 6 Seattle - newby questions
- 7 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 8 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 14 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July