Hello. I'm looking to relocate my family to north central Florida from the Ft. Lauderdale. We want want to get away from the big city feel and traffic and into the small town feel. We're looking to buy a home with acres. We have two toddlers so somewhere with decent schools is a plus. Also somewhere where there's shops and things to do within a reasonable driving distance. We were looking at Marion county. Is that a place where I can raise a family or should I look elsewhere better? Thanks
Is north central Florida a good place to raise family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 replica designer handbags
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Portland Maine Hotels
- 18 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 25 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife