Hello. I'm looking to relocate my family to north central Florida from the Ft. Lauderdale. We want want to get away from the big city feel and traffic and into the small town feel. We're looking to buy a home with acres. We have two toddlers so somewhere with decent schools is a plus. Also somewhere where there's shops and things to do within a reasonable driving distance. We were looking at Marion county. Is that a place where I can raise a family or should I look elsewhere better? Thanks
Is north central Florida a good place to raise family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island Advice
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Christmas in TX
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 7 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??