Hi - I am turning 40 this new years eve and have always dreamed of doing it in new york. i know it is probably very last minute, but having a limited budget i had thought this idea needed to go on the back burner. my husband has just told me he has been socking away some money to try to take me to live out this dream, but i'm not sure where to start looking for best "new york on a budget ideas" at this vey costly time of year...anybody have any suggestions? We are coming from western Canada, so our flight is eating up a large chunk of change. Any info is so gratefully appreciated.
is new york new years eve possible on a budget?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 11 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 Christmas weather?
- 20 Big island itinerary
- 21 New York City and New England
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 24 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 25 Thousand Islands