Hi - I am turning 40 this new years eve and have always dreamed of doing it in new york. i know it is probably very last minute, but having a limited budget i had thought this idea needed to go on the back burner. my husband has just told me he has been socking away some money to try to take me to live out this dream, but i'm not sure where to start looking for best "new york on a budget ideas" at this vey costly time of year...anybody have any suggestions? We are coming from western Canada, so our flight is eating up a large chunk of change. Any info is so gratefully appreciated.
is new york new years eve possible on a budget?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Door County Suggestions
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 16 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's