Hi - I am turning 40 this new years eve and have always dreamed of doing it in new york. i know it is probably very last minute, but having a limited budget i had thought this idea needed to go on the back burner. my husband has just told me he has been socking away some money to try to take me to live out this dream, but i'm not sure where to start looking for best "new york on a budget ideas" at this vey costly time of year...anybody have any suggestions? We are coming from western Canada, so our flight is eating up a large chunk of change. Any info is so gratefully appreciated.
is new york new years eve possible on a budget?
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January