Hi - I am turning 40 this new years eve and have always dreamed of doing it in new york. i know it is probably very last minute, but having a limited budget i had thought this idea needed to go on the back burner. my husband has just told me he has been socking away some money to try to take me to live out this dream, but i'm not sure where to start looking for best "new york on a budget ideas" at this vey costly time of year...anybody have any suggestions? We are coming from western Canada, so our flight is eating up a large chunk of change. Any info is so gratefully appreciated.
is new york new years eve possible on a budget?
- 1 KDK Accountancy Corporation
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 How to plan San Diego trip
- 8 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 California, Northern
- 12 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 17 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?