Holy cow, I just watched a utube of Moki Dugway and it looks pretty awsome. . But is it one way? If not what do you do if a car is coming the other way?
I suppose it's best to go down instead of up.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 4 A June trip to Kauai
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 7 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 12 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Orlando - condoleances
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 1st trip to Colorado
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 19 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 24 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 25 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help