Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Is Lago Mar a dated property?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 3 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 8 NW Houston restaurant help
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 18 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 19 charleston during Christmas Week
- 20 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 21 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation