Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*chie SUPP0RT avast CONTACT 1:844:827:6486 Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 What to see in Portland
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Miami for 2 days
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Lunch in Central Park
- 17 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 25 Living in Tampa /West Palm