Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 4 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 5 FLL to Key West
- 6 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 9 road trip
- 10 New England Road Trip
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 13 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 14 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 15 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 16 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 17 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 22 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 23 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 24 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 25 Got error in dell printer 016-302