Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Is Lago Mar a dated property?
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip