Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Is Lago Mar a dated property?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Wedding venue in NH
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 17 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 18 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?