Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 2 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 Airbnb seattle
- 6 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 7 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 10 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Texas info
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 20 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 21 Dallas airport to bush library
- 22 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 23 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 24 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl