Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 3 Renting a car with DWAI
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 San Francisco first visit.
- 6 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 Yellowstone in early May
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 16 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 19 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 20 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 21 Park City- handicapped
- 22 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui