Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 California RV baby and child seats
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 14 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco