Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 It is best for your body
- 2 DC restaurant report
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 Neue Galerie
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 A Few Days in Asheville
- 19 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 20 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 21 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 22 Key West
- 23 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida