Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 Miami
- 3 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 4 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 5 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 6 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 buy tank tops
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Border crossing
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 16 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 18 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Cross country tips
- 22 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 23 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 24 Ideas for New York
- 25 Parka in PA during February?