Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Associated With Dark Circles
- 2 Regards to product your looking amazing
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway