Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 3 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Short Notice
- 5 Inn at Key West
- 6 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 7 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 8 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Black History Museum
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 Another Great DC Trip
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 15 arizona rte 66
- 16 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 17 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 18 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 19 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 usa roadtrip
- 22 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 23 Where to live in the North East
- 24 Hawaii and...where?
- 25 Short Oregon Trip