Can anyone tell me if Lago Mar is a dated property? It gets pretty good users ratings (4.5 out of 5*). But the exterior pictures look old and worn.
I have to be honest, I like to stay at Hyatt or Marriott that are not dated.
I don't mean to sound high maintance, but I don't want to spend $200+ a night on a dated resort.
Can anyone give me any thoughts?
2 Queen beds are a must and Marriott in Ft Lauderdale only offers 2 doubles.
We are a family of 3 and our daughter will be 9 years old.
Is Lago Mar a dated property?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Asheville NC without a car
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State