I'm considering a garden tour out of Philadelphia. We plan to see Chanticleer, Longwood, Winterthur, etc. Would July be a good time to do this?
Is July a good time to visit gardens near Philadelphia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Alaska railroad?
- 6 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 culpepper
- 9 NYC Clubs for live music
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Calgary to Banff
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 24 Our perfect day in Key West
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast