I would love to see Mt Rushmore but I have heard reports that the area, i.e. the Badlands are not worth driving around as not much to see, is this true.I've looked at travel guides but these seem a bit vague about the area.
Is it worth going to see Mt. Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 5 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 10 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 14 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 Minneapolis Parking
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 22 family road trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 New York City-New Things?