I would love to see Mt Rushmore but I have heard reports that the area, i.e. the Badlands are not worth driving around as not much to see, is this true.I've looked at travel guides but these seem a bit vague about the area.
Is it worth going to see Mt. Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 New York city--best time to visit??
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 12 Boston area -- nature
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 SFO black friday traffic
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 22 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 23 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM