We'd like to do a tour of St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 with Save Our Cemeteries. I've also heard that one shouldn't walk close to Rampart in the Quarter. Should we take a taxi, or is it okay to walk up there (family of four) in the daytime?
Is it safe to walk to St. Louis Cemetery #1 from the French Quarter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Whale Watching Tour, San Juan Islands
- 2 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 3 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 4 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 5 La Parisienne Bistro in Richmond VA. Recommended or not?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 8 Vancouver to Langley, Washington
- 9 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 10 Trip to Glacier & Waterton, starting in Spokane
- 11 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 12 September trip to Michigan
- 13 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 14 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 15 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 16 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Road Tour in Usa
- 19 Review of VRBO # 397913 Monterey, CA
- 20 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 21 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 22 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 23 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 24 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 25 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31