We'd like to do a tour of St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 with Save Our Cemeteries. I've also heard that one shouldn't walk close to Rampart in the Quarter. Should we take a taxi, or is it okay to walk up there (family of four) in the daytime?
Is it safe to walk to St. Louis Cemetery #1 from the French Quarter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Calf trip
- 13 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 x mas
- 20 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 21 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 22 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 23 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 24 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 25 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials