We'd like to do a tour of St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 with Save Our Cemeteries. I've also heard that one shouldn't walk close to Rampart in the Quarter. Should we take a taxi, or is it okay to walk up there (family of four) in the daytime?
Is it safe to walk to St. Louis Cemetery #1 from the French Quarter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 2 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 5 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 6 carousel bar nola
- 7 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 12 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 13 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 14 NYC play advice needed
- 15 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 16 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 17 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 18 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 Big Sur?
- 21 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 24 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 25 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?