We enjoy staying in a beachfront condo every spring in Myrtle Beach. We're looking for the same in Florida for a few weeks in January or February-- one for just 2 of us but we usually rent a 3 bedroom. We want to see and hear the ocean from our bed room and living room. Can anyone recommend a Company that specializes in this type of rental for a few weeks. Your replies would be appreciated.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RENT OCEANFRONT CONDO IN FLORIDA IN JANUARY OR FEBRUARY?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 6 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England