We are thinking about visiting Mount Vernon on the afternoon of Friday, July 26. If we don't purchase the timed tickets for entry, will we have a huge line to buy tickets? I hate being tied into a certain time and would prefer to see how everyone feels about going when we are there.
Is It Necessary to Purchase Mount Vernon Tickets Ahead?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 charlotte
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City in April
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 Baytown, Texas
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Moving from VA to CT
- 21 New Orleans pictures
- 22 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 23 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 24 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 25 American Honeymoon in March