We are thinking about visiting Mount Vernon on the afternoon of Friday, July 26. If we don't purchase the timed tickets for entry, will we have a huge line to buy tickets? I hate being tied into a certain time and would prefer to see how everyone feels about going when we are there.
Is It Necessary to Purchase Mount Vernon Tickets Ahead?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 6 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Re-Visit DC
- 10 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 23 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC