Is it warm enough to go to the beach in ealry April in Destin Florida? We are driving from MN and Wanted to make the drive as short as possible and thought Destin looked nice.We just want to be pretty sure it will be swimming weather.Also any suggestions on where to stay in Destin,or Fort Walton Beach area?Thanks.
Is it beach weather in Destin Florida 1st week of April?
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 3 Boston area
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 22 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 23 Rockport, MA dining?
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Princeville in January