I was thinking of booking Key West for five nights, but friends who have been here say it is too long. We will be arriving late the first night and leaving very early the last day, which gives us four full days on the island. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and driving to Key West and the same going home. It seems like a lot of traveling to stay for such a short time.
is five nights too long in key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Juneau May 8th
- 9 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Question about Miami travel
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 25 First family ski trip