I was thinking of booking Key West for five nights, but friends who have been here say it is too long. We will be arriving late the first night and leaving very early the last day, which gives us four full days on the island. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and driving to Key West and the same going home. It seems like a lot of traveling to stay for such a short time.
is five nights too long in key west?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?