I was thinking of booking Key West for five nights, but friends who have been here say it is too long. We will be arriving late the first night and leaving very early the last day, which gives us four full days on the island. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and driving to Key West and the same going home. It seems like a lot of traveling to stay for such a short time.
is five nights too long in key west?
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 romantic colorado trip
- 3 Fourth of July Weekend
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 Fires in Colorado
- 6 Marcola?
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 9 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 10 Updates from Hanalei
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 13 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 One day in NYC
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 21 Trying To Find a Place
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours