I was thinking of booking Key West for five nights, but friends who have been here say it is too long. We will be arriving late the first night and leaving very early the last day, which gives us four full days on the island. We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale and driving to Key West and the same going home. It seems like a lot of traveling to stay for such a short time.
is five nights too long in key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Fire
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Lodging - Yosemite
- 5 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 An RV trip along the coast
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 17 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 20 Charlotte restaurant help
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 25 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs