Hi there! We are planning to leave 6/16 to go to Estes Park then on to Laramie, WY. We are so very saddened by the news of the fire and all of the people in the Fort Collins area who are being directly affected. Wondering if anyone could provide us with any information about Estes Park or Laramie, WY? We are taking children and our son has asthma and does not do well with smoke. I spoke with the visitors center and she told me it is clear in Estes Park. I would so appreciate any information anyone could provide!
Is Estes Park affected by wild fires?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Savannah GA
- 4 Things to do around New York
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Alaska- Best tours
- 11 Hotels near beach orange county
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 Yellowstone Dining
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Grand Marais?
- 18 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 19 Coronado Ferry
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?