Hi there! We are planning to leave 6/16 to go to Estes Park then on to Laramie, WY. We are so very saddened by the news of the fire and all of the people in the Fort Collins area who are being directly affected. Wondering if anyone could provide us with any information about Estes Park or Laramie, WY? We are taking children and our son has asthma and does not do well with smoke. I spoke with the visitors center and she told me it is clear in Estes Park. I would so appreciate any information anyone could provide!
Is Estes Park affected by wild fires?
- 1 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 2 Priceline, WARNING
- 3 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 24 Cape Ann area
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints