Hi there! We are planning to leave 6/16 to go to Estes Park then on to Laramie, WY. We are so very saddened by the news of the fire and all of the people in the Fort Collins area who are being directly affected. Wondering if anyone could provide us with any information about Estes Park or Laramie, WY? We are taking children and our son has asthma and does not do well with smoke. I spoke with the visitors center and she told me it is clear in Estes Park. I would so appreciate any information anyone could provide!
Is Estes Park affected by wild fires?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Philly
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 20 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014