We'll be starting in Beaumont - heading to NASA and ending the day sightseeing in Houston. The next day we'll either sightsee some more in Houston if we can find more kid friendly options and then head to San Antonio. Thanks so much! We got a great rate at this Embassy Suites but want to make sure it's in a good location for us.
Is Embassy Suites Houston at Energy Corridor Katy Freeway good
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 4 layover
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 20 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 21 Denver 1 day in denver
- 22 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour