Just returned from WDW trip. Kids had fun but my wife and I really didn't. Food everywhere was overpriced & bad. Because we had no car (didn't think we'd need it) we felt as if we were prohibited from returning to the real world..we were trapped! Everyone has plastic smiles and every other world is "magic." What's scary is that some people probably visit Epcot and conclude, therefore, they don't have to bother visiting the real contries. Our friends who go to WDW year after year are nuts! Anyone else feel like this or are we the real nuts?
Is Disney a cult?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Denver in a half day
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Best places to move to Florida?
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Death Valley in June