Just returned from WDW trip. Kids had fun but my wife and I really didn't. Food everywhere was overpriced & bad. Because we had no car (didn't think we'd need it) we felt as if we were prohibited from returning to the real world..we were trapped! Everyone has plastic smiles and every other world is "magic." What's scary is that some people probably visit Epcot and conclude, therefore, they don't have to bother visiting the real contries. Our friends who go to WDW year after year are nuts! Anyone else feel like this or are we the real nuts?
Is Disney a cult?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH