Just returned from WDW trip. Kids had fun but my wife and I really didn't. Food everywhere was overpriced & bad. Because we had no car (didn't think we'd need it) we felt as if we were prohibited from returning to the real world..we were trapped! Everyone has plastic smiles and every other world is "magic." What's scary is that some people probably visit Epcot and conclude, therefore, they don't have to bother visiting the real contries. Our friends who go to WDW year after year are nuts! Anyone else feel like this or are we the real nuts?
Is Disney a cult?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 6 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 9 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 13 Timeshare Nightmares
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Sacramento GTG
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall