Just returned from WDW trip. Kids had fun but my wife and I really didn't. Food everywhere was overpriced & bad. Because we had no car (didn't think we'd need it) we felt as if we were prohibited from returning to the real world..we were trapped! Everyone has plastic smiles and every other world is "magic." What's scary is that some people probably visit Epcot and conclude, therefore, they don't have to bother visiting the real contries. Our friends who go to WDW year after year are nuts! Anyone else feel like this or are we the real nuts?
Is Disney a cult?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids