Date: 09/16/2003, 07:19 pm
Message: Message: Hi We are visiting NYC in the Fall spending 6 days in Manhattan and 4 days visiting a friend in Southampton. We had all our plans in place to take in the Niagara Falls, but as two adults with a 7, 5 & 2yo. we have decided this trip is probably out of the question as we only have ten days and I don't think 14 - 16 hrs in a rented car with three children is such a hot idea. We are all disappointed about the decision to cancel Niagara, and now we are left with a couple of spare days to use up.
We are going to hire a car so we could travel to outside the city if necessary, What I really am looking for is something really exciting to do with children or somewhere amazing to see within a 150-200 mile radius of NYC
All your suggestions would be greatly appreciated
or should we just go to Niagara and forget about worry about the driving
Is Connecticut calling us
- 1 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 2 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 5 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 6 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 7 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 10 Lake Tahoe
- 11 Baseball Road Trip
- 12 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Moab and Bluff
- 15 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 19 Seatlle, WA
- 20 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 23 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?