Planning your Activities could be easy with the company I used.. I found them in Harbor Mall, and they even suggested some Vacation Rentals so we wouldn't have to pay for high priced hotel rooms! Though the grand Hyatt was amazing.. we weren't in the rooms a lot, and the beaches in the surround area are amazing so I didn't spend much time in the pool.. They even booked the Roy's Dinner for us and got us complimentary Amazing Chocolate Souffle! They arranged everything for us and the Helicopter was the best!! Not to mention the cheapest! Napali Coast with the Southern Star was breath taking! ATV's and the Kalamaku Luau unbeleiveable! Call Them! The took a lot of stress out of my trip!
Is anyone else planning a trip to Kauai this Summer??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 2 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 3 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 4 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 7 Roads into Estes Park
- 8 Whale watching
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 18 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 22 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 23 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 palm desert, CA