Planning your Activities could be easy with the company I used.. I found them in Harbor Mall, and they even suggested some Vacation Rentals so we wouldn't have to pay for high priced hotel rooms! Though the grand Hyatt was amazing.. we weren't in the rooms a lot, and the beaches in the surround area are amazing so I didn't spend much time in the pool.. They even booked the Roy's Dinner for us and got us complimentary Amazing Chocolate Souffle! They arranged everything for us and the Helicopter was the best!! Not to mention the cheapest! Napali Coast with the Southern Star was breath taking! ATV's and the Kalamaku Luau unbeleiveable! Call Them! The took a lot of stress out of my trip!
Is anyone else planning a trip to Kauai this Summer??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Quick SoCal question
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 6 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 7 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 8 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 9 New England September
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip