Planning your Activities could be easy with the company I used.. I found them in Harbor Mall, and they even suggested some Vacation Rentals so we wouldn't have to pay for high priced hotel rooms! Though the grand Hyatt was amazing.. we weren't in the rooms a lot, and the beaches in the surround area are amazing so I didn't spend much time in the pool.. They even booked the Roy's Dinner for us and got us complimentary Amazing Chocolate Souffle! They arranged everything for us and the Helicopter was the best!! Not to mention the cheapest! Napali Coast with the Southern Star was breath taking! ATV's and the Kalamaku Luau unbeleiveable! Call Them! The took a lot of stress out of my trip!
Is anyone else planning a trip to Kauai this Summer??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 7 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 8 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Hawaiian Islands
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 16 Cabin in Asheville area
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 19 Seattle Transportation??
- 20 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 21 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston