Planning your Activities could be easy with the company I used.. I found them in Harbor Mall, and they even suggested some Vacation Rentals so we wouldn't have to pay for high priced hotel rooms! Though the grand Hyatt was amazing.. we weren't in the rooms a lot, and the beaches in the surround area are amazing so I didn't spend much time in the pool.. They even booked the Roy's Dinner for us and got us complimentary Amazing Chocolate Souffle! They arranged everything for us and the Helicopter was the best!! Not to mention the cheapest! Napali Coast with the Southern Star was breath taking! ATV's and the Kalamaku Luau unbeleiveable! Call Them! The took a lot of stress out of my trip!
Is anyone else planning a trip to Kauai this Summer??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Cape Cod trip report
- 5 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 6 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 11 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 12 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 18 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 19 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 20 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 23 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 24 Seafood
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska