Planning your Activities could be easy with the company I used.. I found them in Harbor Mall, and they even suggested some Vacation Rentals so we wouldn't have to pay for high priced hotel rooms! Though the grand Hyatt was amazing.. we weren't in the rooms a lot, and the beaches in the surround area are amazing so I didn't spend much time in the pool.. They even booked the Roy's Dinner for us and got us complimentary Amazing Chocolate Souffle! They arranged everything for us and the Helicopter was the best!! Not to mention the cheapest! Napali Coast with the Southern Star was breath taking! ATV's and the Kalamaku Luau unbeleiveable! Call Them! The took a lot of stress out of my trip!
Is anyone else planning a trip to Kauai this Summer??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Our perfect day in Key West
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 18 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 relocating travel
- 21 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?