Planning your Activities could be easy with the company I used.. I found them in Harbor Mall, and they even suggested some Vacation Rentals so we wouldn't have to pay for high priced hotel rooms! Though the grand Hyatt was amazing.. we weren't in the rooms a lot, and the beaches in the surround area are amazing so I didn't spend much time in the pool.. They even booked the Roy's Dinner for us and got us complimentary Amazing Chocolate Souffle! They arranged everything for us and the Helicopter was the best!! Not to mention the cheapest! Napali Coast with the Southern Star was breath taking! ATV's and the Kalamaku Luau unbeleiveable! Call Them! The took a lot of stress out of my trip!
Is anyone else planning a trip to Kauai this Summer??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 2 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Seattle hotels
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 11 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 USA Round trip 2018
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Daytona Beach and ??
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 San Diego Public Transportation