One of our children is considering relocating to Albany, New York. They are a family with two grade school children, and have always lived in the Midwest. Would appreciate any comments regarding schools, health care, housing, and any other information you think might be important.
Is Albany, New York a good place to live for families with young children?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 2 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 3 bachelors degree
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 10 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 11 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 12 Getting to Key West
- 13 New Orleans Motel Question
- 14 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 15 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 16 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels