Last night I was watching the British TV show called TopGear where they focus on cars etc. It can be pretty funny and it is not just another program where they test new cars. Last nights episode was from the US where the guys had a task of picking up cars for less than 1000$ each and they went on a road trip to New Orleans. When they came into Alabama they each got a task of decorating the others car with...well, provocative text. You can see the whole thing on this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHj25zd1K_A
As you can see this was not tolerated in a very civil manner when they stopped at the local gas station. I'm just wondering...is it really that "bad" or was it just exaggerated for TV?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Is Alabama really that "bad"?
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 16 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Grand Canyon in March?
- 19 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 20 California Tour Groups?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight