My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 3 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New England Skiing
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Lesser seen places in DC?