My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 4 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Rafting near Denali
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Week in October in Maine
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 19 B-Day Mini adventure
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 24 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?