My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle - newby questions
- 2 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 3 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 4 tip for valet parking
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 California: Getty museum
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 16 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 18 Restaurants Chicago June
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 25 Girls' Getaway