My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Lodging - Yosemite
- 22 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 24 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living