My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Broadway this week
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Union Square area restaurant
- 14 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 15 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 16 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Washington DC in Spring?
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 Weekend in NYC
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!