My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 11 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 17 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 18 River Cafe
- 19 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 22 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 23 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas