My flight out of SAN is at 1200pm (Delta). It is bound for France via New York. However on a seperate ticket i leave San Jose and arrive SAN at 10:40 a.m. I am just concern whether i will have enough time.
Is 1hr 40 mins enough to connect a flight from SAN Diego to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 JFK Airport
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 12 Marco Island
- 13 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 14 things to do near Arches National Park
- 15 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 16 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions