Am looking for someplace in Iowa for a weekend reunion with college buddies and their families. Although we could return to our alma mater (UNI), not sure if there is a lot to do there. We need some place that singles, couples with no kids, and families (kids ranging between a few months and 5 years) can enjoy. Are planning on sometime spring or summer of 2005. Group size will be around 20-25. Have thought about the Amana Colonies or Lake Okoboji. Any thoughts on those places, or any other suggestions?
Iowa Reunion Site
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 5 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England