We're trying to arrange a trip to include all six of the states we have not yet visited: Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas and Nebraska. Keeping possible itinerary routes in mind, is there something, or some places, for which Iowa is noted that we must not miss?
Iowa "Must Sees"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 2 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 13 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 14 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 15 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 16 NYC
- 17 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 18 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Back from Miami Beach
- 23 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 25 Boston GTG? 7/17/14