We're trying to arrange a trip to include all six of the states we have not yet visited: Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas and Nebraska. Keeping possible itinerary routes in mind, is there something, or some places, for which Iowa is noted that we must not miss?
Iowa "Must Sees"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Las Vegas must sees
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Morning in miami
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 14 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 24 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour