We're trying to arrange a trip to include all six of the states we have not yet visited: Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas and Nebraska. Keeping possible itinerary routes in mind, is there something, or some places, for which Iowa is noted that we must not miss?
Iowa "Must Sees"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods