We are driving from the Chicago area on Sunday (Father's Day) to drop DD off for writer's camp at the university. We'd like to eat lunch someplace decent and/or interesting... but not too fancy. A place with good food, and we're not necessarily picky about cuisine type. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Iowa City lunch/brunch this Sunday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 3 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 4 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 15 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 16 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 21 Yosemite Fire
- 22 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 23 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 24 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 25 Fancy dining