We are driving from the Chicago area on Sunday (Father's Day) to drop DD off for writer's camp at the university. We'd like to eat lunch someplace decent and/or interesting... but not too fancy. A place with good food, and we're not necessarily picky about cuisine type. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Iowa City lunch/brunch this Sunday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 3 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Quick Trip to NYC
- 9 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 12 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 13 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 14 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Road trip itinerary
- 17 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 18 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 24 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 25 denver to badlands