We are driving from the Chicago area on Sunday (Father's Day) to drop DD off for writer's camp at the university. We'd like to eat lunch someplace decent and/or interesting... but not too fancy. A place with good food, and we're not necessarily picky about cuisine type. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Iowa City lunch/brunch this Sunday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report