We are driving from the Chicago area on Sunday (Father's Day) to drop DD off for writer's camp at the university. We'd like to eat lunch someplace decent and/or interesting... but not too fancy. A place with good food, and we're not necessarily picky about cuisine type. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Iowa City lunch/brunch this Sunday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 3 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 4 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 5 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 6 boston
- 7 Spring Break in Charleston
- 8 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 9 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 10 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 11 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 12 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 visiting chicago
- 15 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 21 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 23 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 24 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 25 Alaska- two days in Seward