I will be making a Spring Training/Opening Day trip to Arizona, last week of March and the first week of April.
Between the last Spring Training Game and the season opener I have a week to kill and plan on killing it in and around the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon area. (Buckskin Gulch, Paria canyon if not too flooded still)
However on April 1st, I have my fantasy baseball draft and need internet access.
Does anyone know if there is wifi available at the south rim? I know it is available outside the park at at the employee areas but I do not know if I can use it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 Universal Studios vacation
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 8 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 9 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 10 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 14 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin