I will be making a Spring Training/Opening Day trip to Arizona, last week of March and the first week of April.
Between the last Spring Training Game and the season opener I have a week to kill and plan on killing it in and around the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon area. (Buckskin Gulch, Paria canyon if not too flooded still)
However on April 1st, I have my fantasy baseball draft and need internet access.
Does anyone know if there is wifi available at the south rim? I know it is available outside the park at at the employee areas but I do not know if I can use it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 2 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 5 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 9 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 10 New Software
- 11 MOAB NP
- 12 JFK-connection
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 15 10 days vacation in Maine
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 18 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 19 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 20 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 san fransisco to crater lake
- 23 Family reunion ideas
- 24 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation