I will be making a Spring Training/Opening Day trip to Arizona, last week of March and the first week of April.
Between the last Spring Training Game and the season opener I have a week to kill and plan on killing it in and around the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon area. (Buckskin Gulch, Paria canyon if not too flooded still)
However on April 1st, I have my fantasy baseball draft and need internet access.
Does anyone know if there is wifi available at the south rim? I know it is available outside the park at at the employee areas but I do not know if I can use it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 Las vegas and nearby
- 8 Cape Cod trip report
- 9 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 10 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 11 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip