I will be making a Spring Training/Opening Day trip to Arizona, last week of March and the first week of April.
Between the last Spring Training Game and the season opener I have a week to kill and plan on killing it in and around the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon area. (Buckskin Gulch, Paria canyon if not too flooded still)
However on April 1st, I have my fantasy baseball draft and need internet access.
Does anyone know if there is wifi available at the south rim? I know it is available outside the park at at the employee areas but I do not know if I can use it.
Internet Access at the Grand Canyon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 One Night at Logan Airport
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Four days in DC
- 17 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Please help with itinerary
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?