I will be making a Spring Training/Opening Day trip to Arizona, last week of March and the first week of April.
Between the last Spring Training Game and the season opener I have a week to kill and plan on killing it in and around the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon area. (Buckskin Gulch, Paria canyon if not too flooded still)
However on April 1st, I have my fantasy baseball draft and need internet access.
Does anyone know if there is wifi available at the south rim? I know it is available outside the park at at the employee areas but I do not know if I can use it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 Weather in Chicago
- 7 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 AR State Parks
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NYC For The Day
- 24 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common