I will be making a Spring Training/Opening Day trip to Arizona, last week of March and the first week of April.
Between the last Spring Training Game and the season opener I have a week to kill and plan on killing it in and around the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon area. (Buckskin Gulch, Paria canyon if not too flooded still)
However on April 1st, I have my fantasy baseball draft and need internet access.
Does anyone know if there is wifi available at the south rim? I know it is available outside the park at at the employee areas but I do not know if I can use it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Never Been
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 4 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 7 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 8 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 9 Florida beach vacation
- 10 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 14 I95
- 15 Rafting the Colorado
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 Florida vacation
- 22 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours