I was informed by my travel agent yesterday that new US laws require (or shortly will require) all non US drivers to have an International Drivers License. Can anyone confirm this? I'm going to the US in October and the agent thinks this new law will be in by then. Usually, this sort of change wouuld make headline news in our UK travel sections of the media and I haven't seen anything about it. Thanks all.
International Drivers License for USA - new laws?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 san diego or nearby area
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 LA for a day and a half
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Northwest USA
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 22 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC