I was informed by my travel agent yesterday that new US laws require (or shortly will require) all non US drivers to have an International Drivers License. Can anyone confirm this? I'm going to the US in October and the agent thinks this new law will be in by then. Usually, this sort of change wouuld make headline news in our UK travel sections of the media and I haven't seen anything about it. Thanks all.
International Drivers License for USA - new laws?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 7 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Boston suggestions
- 12 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights