I was informed by my travel agent yesterday that new US laws require (or shortly will require) all non US drivers to have an International Drivers License. Can anyone confirm this? I'm going to the US in October and the agent thinks this new law will be in by then. Usually, this sort of change wouuld make headline news in our UK travel sections of the media and I haven't seen anything about it. Thanks all.
International Drivers License for USA - new laws?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Boston/Salem with kids
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 25 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)